Introduction to Research Methods: A Hands-On Approach
- A conversational and jargon-free writing style brings the relevance of research to life.
- Research in Action features illustrate real, annotated research examples, giving students the skills to read and interpret research they may encounter in their everyday lives.
- Research Workshop features offer step-by-step help on practical topics that extend beyond the chapter to provide hands-on tips for students conducting their own research.
- Ethical considerations within each chapter address different aspects of research to emphasize ethics as an integral part of the research conversation.
- Chapter pedagogy includes summaries, key terms, photos, and “Taking It a Step Further” questions to extend understanding and application of text concepts.
Office of Research, Scholarship and Writing
College of Arts, Sciences and Technology
Pajo, B. (2017). Introduction to Research Methods: A Hands-On Approach. Sage Publications Retrieved from https://fuse.franklin.edu/facstaff-pub/12